Blacklisted online casinos are gambling websites that are untrustworthy and unsuitable for anyone who play casino games online. It can be tough to tell which online casinos are limited in the great majority of cases. As a result, we’ve put together a casino blacklist guide to help you avoid gaming sites that are not just unsafe but also illegal.
However, there are some web-based casinos that players should avoid at all costs since they participate in unethical business practices such as the following:
- Keep all of your winnings to yourself.
- Lie about your licenses
- Piracy in video games
- Having insufficient support for the players
- A List of Reliable and Licensed Online Casinos
Look for These Red Flags to Spot a Banned Online Casino
Most of the time, this means that the online gambling sites that made the list of blacklisted casino sites did not meet the standards that identify a legitimate gambling company. As an example:
Unfair Gambling Services
To begin, casinos on the blacklist do not deliver controlled and fair gambling games since their gaming infrastructure is not adequately supervised.
Fraudulent Casino Bonuses
Furthermore, the casino will advertise bonuses that do not exist or are impossible to claim and meet the wagering conditions for. This is sometimes referred to as “false advertising” and may result in legal action.
Customer service is inadequate
When your issues or queries are not answered, or when customer service representatives take an unusually long time to respond to your enquiries. When a corporation routinely ignores player complaints, our experts consider it a major red flag.
Software that is untrustworthy
These websites will use software that has not been licensed or tested to ensure that the games are played fairly or that the experience is pleasurable. Furthermore, these software companies are never tested for fairness, which implies that the casino games will never pay out correctly because the random number generators are biased against you. This means you won’t have a fair shot at winning.
Confidentiality is jeopardized at Banned Casinos
Casinos on the blacklist will sell your personal information to third parties without your authorization.
Failure to Make Winning Payments
In most circumstances, the gaming website will take an extended period of time to process your claims. And, in other cases, may not truly follow through on the payment of rewards.
Casinos that have been banned
- What types of websites are included on the Casino Blacklist?
- The question now is, how can you tell if a website is malicious?
- To begin, in order for any online casino to be designated as the greatest casino, they must meet specific regulatory standards.
- Second, a considerable percentage of the websites that we have blocked have shown apathy toward the gamers and a refusal to be fair.
- Third, they offer illegal games pre-programmed to favor the house.
- The fourth criticism is the lack of support for players. Finally, they will take your money and refuse to return it to you.
Complete List of Blacklisted Online Casinos
- Casino Customer Complaints
- 1X2 gaming False advertising
- 21 Dukes Payment problems
- 50 Stars Long payout times, Software issues
- African Palace Casino Long payout times, High wagering requirements
- Babe Casino Unresponsive, Long payout times, Unreliable software
- Bella Vegas Spams players, Long payout times, Unethical practices
- Bet The Dealer Payment problems
- Betworld Casino Previously operated without a valid license
- Black Diamond Casino Long payout times, Unreliable software, Rigged games
- Blu Casino Payment problems
- BTC Casino Payment problems, Questionable bonus practices
- Brandy Casino Spams players
- Carnival Casino Questionable practices
- Casino Atlanta Used pirated casino games, Unresponsive customer service
- Casino Royal Dragon Previously operated without a valid license
- Casino-X Payment problems
- Cats Eye Casino Payment problems
- CasinoWilds Questionable bonus terms, Spams players
- Classy Coin Questionable practices
- Club Dice Questionable practices
- Cyber Club Casino Dormancy fees, Payment restrictions
- Dr Vegas Casino Long payout times, Questionable bonus practices
- Gold Betting Payment problems
- Gold VIP Club Casino Unresponsive customer service, Long payout times
- Grand Bay Casino Questionable practices
- Grand Eagle Casino Vague terms and conditions, Long payout times
- Grand Prive Questionable practices
- Euro Max Play Uncertain bonus terms, Spams players
- Grand Reef Misleading advertising
- Indio Casino Questionable practices
- Joe Fortune Casino False advertising, Spams players
- Jupiter Club Questionable practices
- Lady Dream Rigged Games
- Lake Palace Questionable practices
- Las Casino Vegas Misleading advertising
- Legend Sports Questionable practices
- Loco Jungle Casino Long payout times
- Londons Casino Payment problems
- Lovo Lotto Questionable practices
- Lucky 18 Payment problems
- Majestic Slots Casino Previously operated without a valid license
- Mapau Payment problems
- Miami Beach Casino Payment problems
- Mighty Slots Payment problems
- Noble Casino Questionable practices
- Oceans Online Payment problems, slow pay
- Online Casino Questionable practices
- Orange Gamez Payment problems
- Palace of Chance Payment problems
- Paradise 8 Casino Previously operated without a license, slow pay times
- Parasino Casino Questionable withdrawal practices
- Park Lane Casino Payment problems
- Planet Kings Questionable practices
- Plum Gaming Casino Payment problems
- Pure Vegas Payment problems
- Raging Bull Casino Payment problems
- Red Stag Casino Unresponsive, Previously operated without a license
- RoadHouse Reels Spamming players
- Royal Ace Payment problems
- Rushmore Casino Repeated “technical issues”
- Slots Alley Questionable practices
- Slots Oasis Payment problems
- Cosmik Casino Misleading advertising
- Slotsmoon Casino Long payout times, Questionable bonus restrictions
- Super Casino Payment problems
- Swiss Casino Questionable practices
- Triomphe Casino Payment problems
- Vegas 24 Questionable practices
- VikingHeim Casino Questionable practices
- Villa Fortuna Questionable practices
- Wager21 Casino Rigged games
- Wild Vegas Casino Payment problems, Poor customer service
- Wildblaster Casino Questionable practices
- Win As Dealer Payment problems
- Winner Is Land Casino False advertising
Casino Organizations on the Banned List
It is not uncommon in the realm of online gambling for a single firm to be in control of the operation of multiple online casinos. If, on the other hand, one casino website out of a group of sites is banned, the remaining casinos often respond in the same way.
As a result, we strongly urge you to avoid these infamous companies and any of the websites they operate:
- Virtual Casino Group (VCG)
- Teller Processing Ltd (TPL)
- Curgam Malta Ltd Group (CMLG)
- GoTo Entertainment Casinos
- Everleaf Gaming Ltd
- Netgaming Solutions Company
- The Lucky Group
- Merge Gaming
Is it possible to get a website removed from the blacklist?
If you find yourself in a scenario where you need to know whether or not a website can be removed from the blacklist, the answer is yes. Dishonest internet casinos can sometimes turn their fortunes around and become genuine online gaming sites.
A casino that has been prohibited, on the other hand, will have to wait years before it can regain its good reputation. They will undoubtedly be monitored to ensure that they maintain their outstanding reputation and do not reappear on the list of prohibited casinos.
Gamble at the Most Highly Recommended Casinos
Finding the finest casino may not be as simple as you would like. However, if you follow the advice in our guide, you won’t have to worry about your health or safety. Furthermore, we do not include any casinos on our website unless they have a proven track record and are worthy of the designation “best.”