Regular exercise combined with nutritious food is the key to you reaching your fitness goals.
To lose weight you must consume fewer calories than energy expended.
- Choose nutrient dense calories.
- It is important to remember however, that not all calories are created equally.
- *For instance an avocado comes in at 230 calories around the same as a doughnut..
- However, avocados are packed with vitamins such as:
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Healthy monounsaturated fats.
- Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous,
- *Doughnuts supply empty calories that will deliver a quick energy high, following a sugar crash making you crave more sugary treats.
People often get hunger pangs not because they are hungry but because they are in fact nutritionally starving and their body is crying out for vital nutrients. Learn to know the difference. Your appetite will naturally start to decrease when you start meeting your body’s nutritional needs by consuming a broad variety of nutritious foods and staying hydrated. *