Simple guide to make delicious pumpkin protein pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Isolate whey protein
- Place a pan over medium heat on a stove. Allow it to heat up while you prepare your pancakes.
- To prepare the pancakes begin by whisking the pumpkin, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and your scoop of isolate whey protein. Spray the pan with non stick cooking oil before you add in 2/3 spoon fulls of protein mix. Allow the pancakes to cook for 35/45 seconds on each side.
- Serve with some honey syrup to give it the sweetest kick. Add walnuts (optional)