Are you looking to replace your mid – morning coffee with a more healthier option?
Why not substitute it with our nourishing coconut chia protein balls which are full of nutritional goodness and taste delicious.
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1 cup of whole chia seeds
- 4 tbsp of Coconut oil (60gs)
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp of raw organic Pumpkin seeds
- 4 tbsp of organic dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp of whey blend protein (Vanilla)
- Add coconut flakes (optional)
- Firstly, start by pitting the dates and add to a blender. Add in Coconut oil. Blend until the dates have turned to a paste texture.
- Grab a bowl and mix the dates paste with the rest of the ingredients. Use a wooden spoon and mix well.
- Grab a spoon and scoop out approx 20 grams of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll in coconut flakes to give it a ‘’truffle’’ look.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
Prep Time: 10 mins Calories: 104