Try our scrumptious banana protein cookies. This recipe contains 7.89 g of protein and 92 calories per serving. They are soft, flavorful and best of all, healthy! They are an excellent treat if you want some cookies with benefits.
It is ready to serve in 25 mins minutes.
- 2 serving (serving = 2 tbsp) Nutiva, Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour.
- 1.5 serving (serving = 16 chips) Lily o Brien’s Dark Chocolate Chips (22 g)
- 2 serving (serving = 1 medium banana) Banana (172g)
- 2 serving (serving = 1 scoop) Obsession Factory Whey Isolate Chocolate (60 g)
- 1/2 serving (serving = 2 tbsp) Meridian smooth Almond Butter (16 g)
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
Step 2. Grab a bowl, peel and mash the bananas until smooth.
Step 3. Add the isolate protein powder and coconut flour to the mashed banana and mix well.
Step 4. Then, add in the almond butter to the mixture and mix well.
Step 5. Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips to the mixture.
Step 6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil. Spoon the mixture onto the lined baking sheet evenly shaped.
Step 7. Bake for 12 minutes.
Grab a cold pint of milk and enjoy 🙂